- MSc Transport Planning Graduate.
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Experience with Arcady, Picady, LinSig or AutoCAD would be beneficial;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel;
- 6+ months' experience within development planning.
If successful, you will work on varied projects throughout the country and overseas to clients across a range of sectors. As a specialist transport consultancy, the organisation offer services covering development planning, transport economics, road safety, sustainable travel and transport modelling.
You will learn from highly experienced transport planning professionals whilst gaining invaluable exposure to the project completion process; from conception through to delivery.
If you would like further information about the opportunity, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003 for a confidential chat.