This award winning brand is recruiting now for a Bar Manager of the highest calibre to join our team at Cos Club in Coventry.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment. If you want to know more about who we are and what we do, check us out at www.cosyclub.co.uk
This is a very exciting Bar Manager’s role, with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that will continue great expansion over the next few years, so don’t miss the boat!
The position is very hands-on and we will not consider applications without suitable experience or managing busy bars, and delivering cocktails to superb standards.
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service and standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this important site effectively.
- You MUST have experience of working within a branded/premium Bar/Restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with a high volume bar. You need to understand and be able to coach and manager bartenders on exactly what it takes to run a busy bar.
- You must have proven knowledge of stock procedures and understand ordering and par levels.
- This position would ideally suit an existing Assistant Manager of a high volume bar, looking for a company that will develop you personally as well as learning how to run the bar aspect of a busy premium venue too!
· Great salary package of up to £26,000 per annum including bonus
· The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
· Company incentives from cash to trips abroad throughout the year for all staff
· Multiple levels of further training in disciplines from Health & Safety to management progression
· Meals provided on duty and staff discount
Winner of Restaurants Magazine’s ‘Operators of the Year 2013’
Winner of best emerging concept & Restaurants’ retailer of the year
Recently voted in the Times top 10 fastest growing companies 2013
Highly commended best design restaurant of the year
Highly commended best industry training of the year in the MA top 250