Sales Manager - Mobile Technology
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £80K OTE (Uncapped) + benefits
About The Mobile Technology Company
Our client is an emerging new start-up mobile technology company based in West London. They provide an all-encompassing digital platform search optimisation tool across services such as Beauty, Health, Fitness, Automotive and many more! Their exciting mobile technology is available as an app so we as consumers can revolutionise the way we book, shop and experience the high street. As a start-up technology business, they provide an environment and culture where you can progress quickly and actually grow with the business. They're constantly looking to evolve their technology to ensure it provides the best services for SME's and large high street chains.
With natural expansion, our client is looking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for recruiting their own sales team and establish a sales strategy for the business and app technology moving forwards.
About The Sales Manager Role
As the Sales Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to be in the heart of a rapidly growing technology start-up app and will be involved with the business strategy while collaborating with senior members of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Manager:
- Deliver successful customer acquisition through networking
- Recruit a sales team to manage, train, coach and develop about the technology app
- Responsible for creating a sales strategy to then implement across the team and business
- Monitor acquisition campaigns in order to best improve digital performance for clients
- Analyse trends effectively to navigate for potential future clients
If you are currently in a Sales Manager, Team Leader, Business Development role or are currently working within e-commerce, SaaS, Business Information or have sold into Business Owners this is the ideal next step in your Sales Manager career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Manager:
- 5+ years' experience within a Telesales environment, ideally within a technology sector
- Commercially minded within the digital, marketing and e-commerce space
- Preferably experience in leading a team, this isn't a deal-breaker as someone who's hungry to step into this would certainly fit in well
- Experience with selling into business owners and understanding how to approach this market
The Sales Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, £80,000 OTE and company benefits.
For more information about the Sales Manager role or to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.