Senior Technical Manager
Senior Technical Manager –East London
A leading Main Contractor challenged with the exciting regeneration London and The South East is currently seeking a dynamic Senior Technical Manager.
This contractor has enjoyed the benefits of London market’s unprecedented growth over the last two years. As result of this they have successfully delivered some of London’s largest communities.
As Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing all design/ technical aspects of the contractor’s largest scheme to date. Situated in North West London, the project will see the construction of 10 RC frame blocks which will accommodate 350 mixed-tenure apartments and commercial space. The blocks will each comprise of 14 storeys and large basement which will house an underground car park.
Senior Technical Manager Role:
Based in the East London head office, you will be required to manage a £1bn 4 year development in North West London. Reporting into a Technical Director, you will oversee two Technical Managers and up to four Technical Coordinators.
- Management of the day to day design/ technical activates
- Leadership of the first stage of build design and co-ordinate design work through to completion
- Management of project delivery in line with targets e.g. cost, quality and time
- Liaise with site teams to ensure effectiveness of the design and possible alternative designs
- Control Budgets for activities managed including procurement of consultants e.g. architects
- Management risk associated with areas under you control
- Ensure H&S and compliance is followed in line with company procedure.
On offer is a salary of the upper quartile, attractive package and clear progression path.
For an immediate response please send your CV through directly or call us on 0207 554 5168