An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Manager or experienced Care Coordinator to join a domiciliary care provider as a Care Manager.
As a Care Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment of care staff and the compliance. The company operates with minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
- Has experience in leading a team to provide quality, home care services.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management or a willingness to work towards it
- Has a flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
If you are a person-centred individual, this role would suit you. I am keen to speak to people looking to make that step up within an organisation that values quality of care above all else. In return, the company are offering an attractive salary, fantastic career development opportunities and the ability to make a real difference for the older people we work with.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Anusha Tabari on 0118 9485555 or email