CarFinance 247 currently seek an experienced Internal Recruiter! The successful candidate will be working within the People Team, and will manage the whole recruitment process dealing with a wide variety of roles. The individual will be responsible for working towards departmental targets and KPI’s whilst further liaising with department heads on upcoming recruitment plans. You will be professional, personable and organised.
- Recruit high quality candidates across every department
- Build relationships with candidates and ensure they buy into the business
- Keep in contact with new recruits before starting
- Attracting the best candidates by using a variety of techniques such as jobs boards, direct sourcing, headhunting, etc.
- Constantly build strong, lasting relationships with employees across the business
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for your allocated vacancies from initial telephone screening through to job offer and onboarding
- Shortlisting & sifting high volumes of applications
- Send, Review and Manage Video Interviews
- Conduct Face to Face Interviews
- Score candidates and make decisions on job offers after consulting with the recruitment manager
- A proven track record of successful recruitment in an internal recruiter role
- Experience of interviewing candidates
- Strong ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Sales recruitment experience
- Volume recruitment experience
What We'll Offer
- Abundant opportunity for continuous development and progression within a growing business
- Bupa healthcare cash plan
- Increased holidays with length of service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Death in service & company sick pay schemes.
- Company reward scheme including; length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Maternity, paternity & adoption schemes
- Employee assistance programme
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Dress down days
- Company social events including; summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day – 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Basic Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
40 hours per week; Monday – Friday
Since 2006 CarFinance 247 have been helping people find a trustworthy way of financing their cars. Founded in Manchester by entrepreneurs Reg and Louis Rix, the company is now the number one* car finance website in the UK. By providing access to a panel of trusted lenders, people can quickly search for the best option for them, whatever their credit history or financial situation. And by using the latest technology as well as providing a first-class service, we make things simple and speedy. This has made us stand out not only to our customers, but to the business world. We have a number of recent awards under our belt, including Digital Entrepreneur of the Year, 2nd place at the Northern Tech Awards, and featuring 5th on the Sunday Times Fast Track. Representative 27.4% APR. CarFinance 247 are a broker and not a lender.
It would be great to hear from you! Send your CV to us by applying below.
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Therefore, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application with us to have been unsuccessful.)