Model Risk Audit Manager
Gresham Hunt are delighted to partner with a Global Banking Group who are looking to recruit a Model Risk Audit Manager to join their team with a particular focus on Market & Counterparty Credit Risk.
The role is London based however there will be International travel and this shouldn't be any more than 20% annually.
- Lead and deliver on audit engagements within the Model Risk specialist area across all global divisions
- Provide subject matter assurance to the business regarding effective controls and risk management surrounding Market Risk & CCR models
- Provide guidance to junior members of the audit team and provide specialist support to other members of the Group Audit function
- Build effective relationships with Model Risk Management business units globally
- Test Market Risk Methodology controls to identify any issues
- Provide clear & concise reports to senior management on issues identified and recommendations to mitigate risks moving forward
- The candidate should have a mathematical background and preferably have a minimum Masters level qualification within Mathematics/Engineering/Physics field
- Internal Audit experience is preferred but not essential
- Minimum 5+ years experience within a quantitative driven role preferably in a Financial Services organisation
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to challenge stakeholders
- Self starter who can work autonomously and lead on global projects
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the year