Graduate Geotechnical Engineer - Winchester
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to join a market leading, independant company who specialise in Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering based near Winchester.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- BSc/MSc level qualified in Geology, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering
- A minimum of 1 year's consultancy based experience is essential (sandwich course experience is acceptable)
- Experience of logging samples to appropriate technical standards
- Experience writing reports and carrying out risk assessments
- Experience of water, ground and soil gas monitoring techniques
- Experience of using design software such as SlopeW is desirable
- Excellent written and oral skills
The successful Graduate Geotechnical Engineer will assist senior engineers in providing high calibre Geotechnical consultancy services to all aspects of the business. This will consist of phase 1 and 2 site investigation, soil and rock logging, risk assessments, factual report writing and basic geotechnical design.
Working with this UK leading company, you will be exposed to a wide variety of unique and challenging projects, whilst receiving excellent training and professional development in a work environment that encourages and nurtures its employees.
This role can offer the successful Graduate Geotechnical Engineer a competitive salary and benefits package along with ample training, learning from experienced professionals.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email