Transport Planner - Great Career Potential
Transport Planner - Development
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you tired of working day in day out without the prospect of progression? If you have been considering a move, and would be interesting in joining a forward thinking consultancy, this opportunity may be for you! Due to a growing workload our client are looking to appoint a Transport Planner with 2-5 years experience to join their Traffic and Transportation team. Projects cover a wide range of sectors including residential, commercial and health care working with both Public and Private sector clients.
- You will prepare Transport Assessments and Statements, Travel Plans and Technical Notes
- You will be hands-on in modelling transport systems.
- You will begin to take on responsibility
- You will be active on a number of projects and clients
- You will be able to show previous experience within a similar role.
- Skilled in the use of CAD and AutoTrack, LINSIG, Paramics modelling.
- Knowledgeable about DMRB, designing streets and national and local policy
- Experience in support of masterplanning, public consultation and liaison with public bodies.
On offer here is there chance to work as a Transport Planner with a well-respected company on complex and challenging projects. The role is ideal for a candidate with 4 years experience wanting to make the first step towards getting more responsibility.
If you wish to have an informal chat then contact Simon Wake at Calibre Search or send your CV through the usual channels.Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.