This is a great opportunity to become a part of a large well-established children's charity. The Fostering team need an Outstanding Service Manager that can add to and help continuously develop their brilliant team.
The service manager will be working alongside the Scottish Management team and Assistant Head of Business. You will be need to be enthusiastic and committed as you will play a key role in the future growth of the organisation by undertaking specific management duties and ensuring that the organisation continues to provide high quality services. The candidate will need to have proven success whilst working management role within Fostering or Adoption.
- Supervision and practice
- Business Development
- Service quality, service effectiveness and risk assessment
- Learning and development
You will need:
- To be a qualified social worker (DipSW/CQSW)
- To have a valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience within Children's Social Work
- Significant experience in managing a team with success
- You will need to have an extensive working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks in regards to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £47,500 per annum
- An annually reviewed salary
- £4k Car Allowance
- 26 days' annual leave excluding public holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted child care vouchers
- Further additional benefits
Closing Date: 2nd April 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or via email for further details