Palletiser (Line Maintainer)
PERMANENT PALLETISER – MILTON KEYNES – £34,279
• Do you have a Mechanical Engineering Qualification?
• Do you have experience in a packaging manufacturing environment or similar?
Working as part of a shift team in the manufacturing area to safely run and maintain manufacturing equipment in such a way as to meet the production requirements with a product that meets the quality criteria, a high speed and high volume environment.
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
• Machine operation and maintenance i.e.; Palletisers, running of process equipment on the manufacturing line, line clearance and quality checks.
• To maintain the equipment within area of responsibility in such a condition that quality standards are maintained.
• To maximise production and minimise spoilage during the manufacturing process.
• On maintenance days, carry out the repairs, preventive maintenance, etc as directed by the Engineering Dept.
• Use of ancillary equipment i.e.: fork trucks (following RTITB training)
• Housekeeping duties throughout the Plant.
The ideal candidate must have a mechanical engineering qualification.
Hours of work: Working 12 hours shifts, 5 days out of 7 which includes days/night shifts.
e.g 2 days on, 2 days off
3 days on, 3 days off
2 days on, 4 days off
2 nights on, 2 nights off
3 nights on, 3 nights off etc
Apply with your cv immediately or ring Diane Hoare on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.