Commercial Gas Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
47 Recruitment is looking to recruit a Mechanical Gas Engineer to work across Stockport. The Company is a successful Gas Maintenance Company who currently employ 800 staff and operatives and have a turnover exceeding £100 million. With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector they offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Undertake gas work safely in compliance with gas-safe standards
- Complete suitable risk assessments prior under undertaking gas work and any other work and complete the appropriate documentation in full
- Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as necessary
- Record and report any risk, loss or defect to management for corrective action
- Ensure completion of remedial work, repairs etc. within the defined time-scales
- Be a part of a call out rota
SALARY / BENEFITS
- £32,500 plus overtime
- Weekly pay
- 42.5 hours per week
- Permanent, full time position
- Call out 1 in 5 weeks overtime paid door to door
- Company phone
- Company van and fuel card
- Commercial Gas Qualifications:
CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, IPN1, TPCP1A, Unvented hot water
- Proven experience in commercial gas maintenance work.
- Full UK driving licence required
- Be able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
A LITTLE ABOUT 47 RECRUITMENT...
47 Recruitment are specialist recruiters to the gas and field service industry. We work with many of the UK's leading companies to supply competent candidates. We are growing as a business but still give the personal approach expected from us.