Experienced Chartered Paraplanner - Guildford
James Phillip Financial Recruitment are pleased to be working with a successful Guild based Chartered IFA Brokerage. Due to continued success they are now looking for an experienced Chartered Paraplanner.
Essentially you will have:
- The ability to work with advisers to extract the information required to prepare financial plans and recommendations
- The ability to research protection, pension & investment products and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation
-The ability to undertake detailed research on legacy products, identifying where more in depth analysis and questioning of providers is required -
- An understanding of investment risk and the ability to construct recommendations consistent with a clients agreed risk appetite.
- The ability to present recommendations in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood by clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
- A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
Pay and Benefits
Salary £42000 to £48000 depending on experience
Discretionary annual bonus
Contributory pension scheme
Private Medical Insurance
4 x Death in Service Life cover
Permanent Health Insurance
Interest free season ticket loan
Please contact James at James Phillip Financial Recruitment if you have any questions.