- Senior Email Developer - Retail
- Take full ownership of this newly created 360 degree role.
- Based from contemporary offices at Manchester Airport
- £28,000 £31,000 plus Pension, bonus, free parking and other benefits
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted, East Midlands and Bournemouth Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Contributing more than £3b to the UK economy, our airports are 24/7 self-contained towns, with 6 million square feet of office space, high street shops, cafes, restaurants, parking, event locations and hotels (to name just some of our services) these are all accessed by great transport links and supported by our team of 5000+ MAG Colleagues.
The newly created role of Senior Email Developer is primarily responsible for the B2C marketing of our retail business, and is critical in the development of MAG’s email channel strategy. Working closely with the VP Digital Marketing and CRM Email developers for Aviation and Car Park Marketing, you will help develop and refine Airport Retail and Food & Beverage (F&B) email marketing. This is a role that you can 'own’. As the subject matter expert in this space, you will be given autonomy to create industry-leading programs with content that is both engaging and relevant. As a standalone '360 degree’ role, you must be able to gather requirements, create engaging emails and report on the results. With nearly five million existing customers, you will plan and deliver successful email programs for all four MAG airports, with the objective of converting and retaining customers and growing revenue. You will also pick up basic level email marketing performance reporting.
Typical duties will include:
- Working in close collaboration with internal retail commerce teams, CRM team peers and the wider business to execute email campaigns
- Plan, source and produce content for emails
- Design and build the HTML emails within Salesforce
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics to create accurate reports and to identify appropriate target audiences
- Use of Automation and Trigger programs for email efficiency
- Supporting the team through mentoring and agile work processes
To achieve this, you must have a strong understanding of direct marketing principles and experience using email service platforms including the use of HTML code. Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target and MS Excel would be highly regarded, along with the ability to analyse large data sets. As well as being technically able, it is vital that you can work in close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders to develop strong professional relationships. You will have an eye for detail and the ability to analyse and draw conclusions. You will also have a creative ability to ensure that emails are as engaging as possible.
What we offer:
MAG offers a very competitive salary of £32,000, pension scheme, bonus and benefits package. This role sits within the fastest growing division of MAG. Coupled with the fact that we are a truly iconic North West business and employer of choice, this position offers unparalleled career and development opportunities.
Apply today to avoid disappointment.