Analyst - Hedge Fund, Mayfair
Job Description: Analyst
My Client is a global hedge fund with more than 2,000 employees and mulitple offices around the world. Founded almost 30 years ago, they employ a global multi-strategy investment approach, engaging in a broad array of trading and investing strategies. Their consistent ability to generate returns that have not been correlated to the general market set them apart as one of the most successful firms in their industry.
The talent and dedication of their people is critical to their success and as such they offer an opportunity for developing your professional career whilst working with individuals in a collegial and dynamic environment. They also offer a broad range of competitive benefits.
Working within the Trading Department, you will be supporting a respected Portfolio Manager and his team of 5:
- Meetings and conference scheduling
- Travel booking
- Calendar management
- Collecting company consensus figures pre earnings releases
- Data requests
- Updating company valuation models
- Miscellaneous Excel support work
- Internal administration including compliance related reporting
- Updating portfolio sheets
- Management of database subscriptions
- Ad hoc requests including some personal
- Experience working as an assistant at a bank or as a legal assistant
- Experience supporting a group of at least 5 people
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Base Salary: circa £50,000
To begin: ASAP
If you feel that you have the skills and abilities required, please apply immediately by clicking on the link. Alternatively, email your CV directly to: careers @regencyrecruitment.com.