Business Development Manager - Broadcast Media
My client is a leading broadcast and global media company, with exciting growth they are seeking a new business developer to sell across multiple sectors.
My client are an award winning broadcasting company, putting together some of the UK's most well-known television programmes and advertisements. This independent production company, produces high quality creative content for the corporate, commercial, broadcast and digital sectors. With a superb brand name behind them, our client also have an extremely collaborative culture and work ethic, making the organisation an incredible place to work and develop a lasting career.
Working to revenue targets with a sales cycle of 3-6 months you will build client relationship in multiple sectors, generating new business over the phone and face to face. With a superb brand name behind them, our client also have an extremely collaborative culture and work ethic, making the organisation an incredible place to work and develop a lasting career.
Your skill-set and background will ideally follow:
- Experience selling editorial content
- Proven track record in a new business sales role
- Independently closed deals for unit value of minimum £15,000
- Confident business development skills and the ability to source, pitch and close deals
- Proven track record of successful achievement when speaking to decision makers
- The ability to research, understand, and relay concepts effectively
- You will ideally be degree educated
- Interest in current affairs
- Credible, presentable, articulate, and polished in approach
40k Basic salary + OTE 100K
Progression opportunities within a high growth sector