Harnham are working closely with a leading online company who are looking to add a Data Scientist to their London team. You will be joining a group of like-minded individuals made up of Big Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers and Developers.
It's an exciting time for the business as they look to migrate existing databases over to a Hadoop platform, as well giving you the opportunity to work closely open-source distributed systems like Apache Spark. If you want to gain exposure to the latest tools and technologies and work as part of a close-knit bunch of analysts, please do get in touch!
The Role - Data Scientist
You will be:
- Implementing advanced machine learning algorithms to optimise internal processes
- Working across all areas of the business (pricing, marketing, customer, product development)
- Experimenting and researching new ways to make the most of the business' data
Experience - Data Scientist
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in: Statistics, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Experience using R and Python
- 1+ years experience statistical/machine learning models
- A keen interest for empirical research and problem solving with data
As a Data Scientist you could earn up to £85,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, analytics, insight, Data Science, Data Scientist, customer, decision trees, clustering, machine learning, ML, statistics, bayesian.