Uk Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has come up with my client who is the UK's leading manufacturer of rubber and polyurethane covered rollers, my client supplies to UK and global markets, currently exporting rollers and rubber compound to over 55 countries worldwide, and is now looking for an experience sales manager to cover the UK.
Generate new and retain existing profitable roller business in the UK and deliver annual growth to budget. The role will consist of 80% existing business and 20% new business.
- Reporting to sales Director
- No direct reports but close working relationship with internal customer service representatives.
- Ideal candidate will know of or come from a continuous processing line background
- An Engineering/polymer qualification would be desirable but the ability to learn is essential.
- Have the ability to retain, up-sell and cross sell to existing customers
- Ability to uncover new business opportunities
- Excellent organisational and time management capabilities
- Export experience would also be of interest
Salary / Package:
- Salary negotiable
- Fully expensed company car
- Company credit card
- 25.5 days holiday per year