Parts Advisor - Oxfordshrie
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy and successfully run commercial dealership in Oxfordshire. The company is now seeking a professional, reliable and self-motivated Parts Advisor who will assist with the day to day duties required within the parts department. Apart of a large group, they are offering plenty of training and the chance to progress from within.
- To develop and maintain high standards of customer service in order to maximise the sale of parts
- To comply with and maintain company policies, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within your department
- Responsible for receiving and identifying stock
- To check goods from suppliers and correctly locate items in stores
- To ensure accurate identification of customers' needs by means of parts catalogues and computer stock lists
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy
- Liaising with the manufacturer on parts technical issues when necessary
- Warehouse and driver duties as and when required
Who we are looking for:
- You must have good communication skills, along with an excellent telephone manner
- You will be able to identify all our customer`s needs both external and internal through the use of computerised stock control and electronic catalogues
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- Experience in this role is desirable but a trainee with an interest in the automotive industry would be considered
What's on offer?
£23,000 - £25,000 basic
£25,500 - £27,500 OTE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. Saturdays; every other, but 1 in 3 will be introduced shortly.
Overtime available (paid at time and a half)
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.