Junior Mechanical Engineer
Graduate / Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Commutable from Merseyside / Warrington / Cheshire
£22,000 - £25,000
Would you like to work within a business that have gone through rapid expansion? The business are world leaders within their field with impressive growth plans.
- Supplier into the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Highly technical and innovative product.
- State-of-the-art facility with the latest machinery to manufacture your designs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding business that is looking to supplement the growth they are experiencing with high caliber, driven individuals. With the technical advances and extra orders, they are looking for the right people to bring new ideas into the business which will ensure growth targets are hit without compromising engineering quality.
The business is looking for a graduate/junior design engineer with a good understanding of mechanical design and practical applications during projects. You will need to have excellent mathematical skills and have an understanding of performing hand calculations and GD&Ts and experience using Solidworks or similar 3D CAD packages. The role will be to mentor and train the successful candidate to progress to the following;
- Generate CAD drawings, detailed drawings and parts list
- Peer review of documentation and design
- Design safe, compliant and cost effective equipment
- Support bespoke customer requirements
- Use quality procedures to document and implement quality and performance
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge/experience working in a technical environment.
- Experience in 2D and 3D design
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of machining capabilities
- Excellent understanding of geometric tolerance
If you want to be part of a growing business, who manufacture on-site and have excellent opportunities to progress in the long-term, please don't hesitate to apply or call
Sarah Farrugia at Perpetual Partnerships Ltd (part of the Cygnet Group Ltd).