Paraplanner - York £28,000 - £35,000
Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / York / North Yorkshire / Permanent / Salary / £28,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits package + study support
A fist class opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join our IFA client in York on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Adviser and tasked with being an integral part of the client experience, duties and responsibilities will include:
- To provide detailed analysis and research for Client reports
- To act as an integral Paraplanner to a team of Advisers
- To carry out portfolio reviews and rebalancing requests
- Attending and contributing to client meetings alongside the Adviser (when required)
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge which is up to date and relevant, including legislative to regulatory developments
- Strong working knowledge of the key Financial Services products including Pensions and Investments
- Studying towards Diploma (essential)
- Diploma qualifies (desirable)
- Chartered status (desirable)
- Knowledge of more complex investments and HNW wealth levels
- Strong suitability report writing skills
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive basic salary of between £28,000 & £35,000 (depending on qualifications and level of experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-2247 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.