We are looking for a Content & Copywriting Executive to join the small but rapidly growing marketing team of a prominent Fintech company based in Oxfordshire. You will be taking full responsibility for providing and delivering high-converting content marketing programmes to drive business growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Content & Copywriting Executive:
- Produce a rolling 12 month content marketing calendar and proactively identify opportunities to communicate stories of interest across the different marketing channels.
- You will own the creation and execution of content marketing across the various marketing channels.
- You will liaise with key stakeholders to provide effective content marketing/copywriting to drive engagement and attendance and maximise conversions from events and campaigns.
- Create original, engaging and creative copy for print and digital channels
- Write and edit all materials related to marketing including reports, email sequences, landing pages, website content etc.
- Ensure consistency in all copywriting matched with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
Key attributes of the Content & Copywriting Executive:
- Proven experience in a similar role, must be able to show examples of previous work to gain an interview
- Meticulous eye for detail, language, structure, flow and grammar.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of varying brands, tone of voice and alternating styles of writing to display on multiple online channels including website, email, landing pages, etc.
- Experience of working for a technology company is a plusThe successful candidate will earn up to £35,000pa and will have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.