Electrical Maintenance Engineer
One of my biggest clients are currently looking for an experiencedMaintenance Electricianwith a manufacturing environment background to join their team on a 12 month initial contract.
Ideally you will have excellent electrical skills as well as a production/ manufacturing background and be familiar with working in a fast paced environment.
You must have electrical qualifications and be experienced with fault finding and PLC's.
As Maintenance Electrician your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of all plant and machinery
- Planned Preventative maintenance
- Reactive maintenance for breakdown on production lines
- Fault Finding
- Implementing and maintaining all preventative maintenance schedules
Experience and skills:
- Electrical Skills/ qualifications/ 17th Edition
- Fault finding
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience working on control panels
- Manufacturing experience is compulsory
If you are interested in the role, please apply to it and I will be in touch to discuss your application.
Premier are acting as an employment agency