Junior Chef - £18500
Our retained client is currently seeking a junior chef to work in this busy fresh food gastro pub located on the outskirts of Ipswich. Working a MAXIMUM of 40 hours a week, this is an excellent role working within an established pub / restaurant.
- A chef who ideally is trained to NVQ Level 2 who is interested in working with real fresh, locally sourced produce.
- As a support chef the role will entail supporting the other talented chefs, as junior chef you will be taught, mentored and developed building on your current skill set and allowing you to enhance yourself in terms of culinary skills, presentation and confidence within the kitchen.
- The role requires an enthusiastic chef who has a desire to succeed, a chef that understands food, its origin and enjoys the 'field to fork’ concept
- You will be moved around sections giving you the full opportunity to develop and in turn become a positive support to the kitchen.
- 5 / 7 Days Split shifts - Maximum 8 hours per day - Overtime paid for those wishing to cover holidays / absences
Ø £18000 plus approx. £2 k + tips
- 40 Hours per week - flexible / rotational weekends off
- What we need from you
- A chef ideally with some fresh food skills.
- A chef that is loyal and committed to the industry
- A chef that loves fresh ingredients and can present to a high consistent standard
- A friendly manner with a calm nature but able to work under pressure
- Your own transport as located just outside of Ipswich
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk