Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary professional consultancy with offices based throughout the UK. Due to recent growth they are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Greater Manchester.
Projects range from small 800k refurbishment projects to large scale £60m PFI projects and vary across the affordable housing, private residential, and care and extra care sectors.
The role will involve assisting the senior team on all projects with the intention for the individual to grow into a client facing project lead role with full support of the senior team around them.
- All Quantity Surveying duties and responsibilities particularly pre contract cost planning and measurement
- Experience as an employer's agent in a previous role would be beneficial
- Affordable housing project experience would be beneficial
- Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
- New build and refurbishment projects experience
- Ideally be willing to travel in order to be involved with projects all over the country
- Degree in Quantity surveying or commercial manager or equivalent qualification