Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer - Haywards Heath, West Sussex - £50,000 + excellent benefits
Lead Java Developer is required by our impressive enterprise client. My client have an exciting project pipeline and essentially are offering greenfield development work in what can only be described as a fast paced, exciting Agile environment.
- Minimum 3 years' of software development experience in Java.
- Experience in developing application frameworks working alongside system architects.
- Any experience in automation testing will be highly desirable.
- Strong background in Object Oriented programming.
- Expertise in development languages specifically Java.
- Experience in using java development IDE's like eclipse.
- Experience of HTML is highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and database access via JDBC
- Awareness of different development methodologies (Waterfall and Agile) and a range of technologies.
- Experience of delivering software development projects in a general insurance or financial services environment is desirable.
- Previous experience of direct line management responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Easily commutable from Brighton, Crawley, Worthing, Croydon or Eastbourne. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£50k + bens
Please submit your CV