Senior Account Manager - Politics focused
Responsible for retaining and growing the membership base and raising the profile of the business across the East Midlands. An emerging business membership organisation, where a keen interest in political and current affairs is essential and to have an understanding of business and have the credibility and commercial acumen too.
A business membership organisation with a professional outlook in all aspects.
Strategic Account Manager Covering Midlands
- Develop and build relationship with 70 key accounts across the Midlands
- Key focus is to work with the events executive to design and deliver the retention strategy
- Develop and manage relationship with key stakeholders across the Midlands
- Deliver events / round tables / lunches/ briefing focused on regional policy issues of relevance to clients
- Manage the relationship with a portfolio of member companies
- Understand and articulate the needs of specific sectors of relevance to the regional economy and create solutions to support the development of these sectors
- Develop networks within the East Midlands business community
- Work with the regional director to provide a compelling membership offer to existing and potential members
- Retain the membership base in the region and achieve specific financial targets through focused events and forums
- Excellent track record of building sales in a professional services or consultative selling solutions business.
- Passionate about business and current affairs
- Evidence of strong relationships with a client base.
- Proactive and positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to get the job done.
- Excellent at articulating solutions based on business need.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
£30,000 -£35,000 - no bonus is attached with this position + £5K Car allowance