Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
I am now working with a leading, fast paced manufacturing company based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire who due to expansion are now seeking to recruit 2 x Maintenance Engineers. This position will be based on a rotating shift pattern, and you will be working within a Multi-skilled, maintenance team. To apply for this position you ideally be Mechanical Bias or an Multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 50 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand.
Reporting into the Senior Engineer you will be a Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a rotating shift pattern (12 Hours). This position will be based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
To apply for this position you can be either Mechanical or Multi-Skilled biased and living within a commutable distance to Ilkeston, Derbyshire:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
£28,000 - £32,000