Private Client Solicitor
The prospect of Partnership within a niche firm based in the Southampton, this specialist practice spans two offices and deals in all areas of Family law and associated matters, and the work they carry out is all privately funded. They are a young, modern and friendly practice and offer their staff first class training and great progression opportunities. This practice is very community focused, and it's not unheard of for staff members to compete in charity events to raise funds for good causes.
This practice is seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their team. They have a progressive culture where excellence is always noticed, allowing you to be able to progress. The firm invests heavily in their staff and offers a culture where they work hard and play hard.
The Private Client department deals with a broad range of matters; Probate and administering of estates, Wills & Trust, and Lasting Powers of attorney to name but a few. The work is of high quality, all the work is privately funded as this practice does not deal with any legal aid work.
You will be joining the Private Client team in Southampton. You will run a high quality, varied caseload.
- You will be at least 3 years PQE in Private Client work (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- You will have a solid background in business development and be confident to bring work in.
- Knowledge of residential property and/or contested probate would be an advantage but is not essential
- This is a friendly team that has a lovely culture; you will work well within a team and have excellent client skills
- You will possess an excellent technical knowledge and be willing to make a positive impact
- Salary is negotiable based on experience, plus excellent benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this flourishing, high quality, practice in Southampton with the prospect of partnership.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.