Sales Support Executive
A unique and immediate opportunity to join a small but growing business based in Brough, East Yorkshire. Our clients build database solutions that make processes more efficient, effective and robust for Corporate businesses. The objective of the role is one of lead generation for this service.
- Initial contact into high revenue companies to identify decision maker
- Initial introduction of company services
- Sending out company literature and information
- Follow ups to generate appointments for MD
- Follow ups to all interested parties
- Market research to identify prospective clients
- Assisting in the organisation and preparation of exhibitions
- Attending networking events/exhibitions
- Experience working within a similar B2B role
- Confident telephone skills speaking with prospective clients at all levels
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong grammar & writing skills
- Highly organised - able to co-ordinate work with a strong eye for detail
- Initiative - ability to manage own work load, provide ideas & feedback to colleagues
What our client can offer:
- Working hours to suit the right candidate with a possibility of some time spent working from home
- A friendly team
- Continued support and guidance
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- A modern working environment
- A great working atmosphere
- The opportunity to move into a full-time role as the business grows if desired.