Sales Development Engineer
Due to continued success and on-going investment, a company based in Gloucester have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Development Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are very well known in their industry. Hours of work are Days regular Monday – Thursday 7.45 – 4.30 and 7.45 – 1pm on a Friday, There are also opportunities to increase your earnings with overtime through the week and weekend based at time and ½ and time and ¾ .
- Working from drawings, Models or Samples.
- Producing estimates setting out the relevant operations required to cost the manufacture of components/fabrications using our Management software.
- Liaising with customers to both win new business and secure existing contracts.
- Working with the Sales Director to ensure high customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Obtain quotations from suppliers for appropriate outwork services to include material purchases, surfaces treatments and relevant tooling etc.
. Estimating Experience an advantage
. CNC Experience esential
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £100 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details