Private Clients Loss Adjuster
Thurston Smith Appointments are pleased to work with a market leading adjusters who have over 2,100 staff in the UK with offices across the country as well as offices in over 60 countries worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest global adjusters coupled with a strong package on offer.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Private Clients Loss Adjuster to join the private client services team where you will be dealing with a portfolio of domestic major and complex losses with losses in excess of £50,000 and also working on HNW claims. The role can be office based and have the ability to work from home also.
You will have a dedicated support team in the local office as well as working with internal and external specialists.
Skills & experience
- An experienced, qualified adjuster with CILA/Chartered Surveyor status or evidence of progression towards qualification
- Be experienced in handling domestic losses in excess of £50,000 in value and High Net Worth claims.
- An excellent market reputation and profile for technical ability and customer service
- Experience of handling complex and major losses, achieving fee budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to be detailed and interpret data quickly and accurately
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
If you think that you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like to apply, please click on the Apply button below or contact Salvatore Colella at Thurston Smith Appointments
About Thurston Smith
Thurston Smith Appointments have been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith Appointments will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.