SQL / C# Developer
Our client is an established manufacturer of Kitchens and bathrooms. With a strong presence in the North East and £25m turnover, due to growth and expansion they are looking to recruit for a C# developer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Communicating with senior stakeholders, colleagues and clients as well as being able to support the IT function.
· To use C# and SQL for back end process
· The ability to work across multiple systems and sites.
· Have a "can do attitude" with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
· The ability to want to learn new technology and languages
· High Degree of flexibility will be required
· Fit in to the team and the culture and ethos of the business
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits and career progression
The client is currently based in South Shields but will be moving to Washington in September 2017. Please can you check that you can get to both locations without any issues.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.