Product Environmental Specialist
Are you ready to elevate you career as a Product Environmental Specialist and work within a high-performing company, leveraging more than three decades of innovation?
As the Product Environmental Specialist you will join a team of passionate and technical professionals at the heart of the fast optical networks and high-speed interconnects that are enabling the next wave of streaming video, cloud computing and other high-speed applications.
You will leverage your environmental expertise and communication skills, working closely with suppliers, supply chain professionals and the design engineering team and act as the technical interface to check and support compliance of the company’s products in accordance with environmental procedures, legal documents and standards.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Environmental Specialist Job will include:
- Provide support relating to product environmental legal or standards updates to include, editing procedures, forms, policies, company internal and supplier communications.
- Perform data analysis and audit as required in relation to new product induction, product change, supporting maintenance to assure continued compliance.
- Highlight problems by conducting 'Gap Analysis’ and auditing data quality against procedural legal acceptance, and contact and advise relevant teams, colleagues and professionals.
Key Skills/Requirements for the Product Environmental Specialist Job:
- Some knowledge of working with international electronics industry applicable laws and reporting standards such as IEC6247 declarable substance lists, RoHS, EU REACH SVHC, EU POP Banned and Restricted Substances, EU Packaging Materials regulations or other product environmental substance bans, communication or labelling rules.
- Ability to confidently monitor and act on new or changing legal situations.
- Previous experience of working with large volumes of data and analysis.
The ideal candidate for this Product Environmental Specialist Job will be someone with a passion to succeed, with an agile mind-set, willing to progress and develop within their career.
This Product Environmental Specialist Job in Northamptonshire is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities and is commutable from Towcester, Northampton, Banbury, Silverstone, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Daventry, Olney, Wolverton, Wellingborough, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Bedford, Coventry, Luton, Corby and Leighton Buzzard.