Corporate Finance Executive
To support managers during assignments, interfacing with clients/potential client, financiers and other professionals and to contribute to the wider development and expansion of the department.
- Prepare selling documents and other written documents for presentation to financiers and other professionals in support of corporate finance assignments.
- Plan and take part in active marketing to potential clients, intermediaries and sources of finance
- Assist the Manager in the management of a portfolio of assignments
- Conduct company, market and sector research to support transactions.
- Participate in discussions as to the future plans and strategies of the unit.
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Sufficient knowledge of financial reporting and tax matters to identify issues in transactions
- Develop, through the use of relevant courses and on the job experience, an excellent knowledge of financial structuring and sources of different types of finance
- Self-starter with a desire to initiate/win new business - this is essential, particularly in periods when work demand slackens off