Customer Care Property Manager - £ 32,000 - £ 35,000 Birmingham
Our prestigious client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Customer Care Property Manager to join the Customer Service Division. This role is based on growth within the company and you will be working within a long established, fast paced and successful office.
You will be managing a small team of customer co-ordinators and be a hands on and dynamic manager.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Managing the team client contact process
- Manage the Customer Care Process
- Lead the communication with the mortgage panel monitoring and ensuring performance and delivery
- Managing the process of surveyors, ensuring H&S are maintained
- Maintain client incentive schemes
- Training staff internally on the business needs using performance key indicators
- Oversee the implementation and co-ordination of the furniture tender process
- Providing support to the Customer Service Coordinator
- Working closely and Building relationships with the Aftersales co-ordinator
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM systems and Excel
- Property experience
Mon - Fri - 8.30am - 5.00/ 9.00 - 5.30 pm (30 mins lunch)
£32,000 - £35,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.