An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading care provider - they are looking for an Operations Director to support a range of residential, supported living and nursing services across the country. The services provide specialist, high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health and challenging behaviour.
Salary: £70,000 + package
- The role is home based but will be required to regularly travel to all service locations across the North East, Midlands, Scotland, East Anglia, and Wales.
- The position reports to the CEO and is a member of the Senior Management Team, three Regional Directors report into this role
- Direct and Support the Regional Operations Managers to enable them to achieve maximum performance against the required standards, business objectives, and growth targets within all services and overall business culture.
- Focus on all aspects of running the homes and be prepared to get involved at all levels to get a full understanding of the business.
- Agree budgets, objectives and targets for each service and overall business with the Regional Directors.
- Represent the business and its interests within a wide range of external contacts.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Strong care background and good specific knowledge of challenging behaviour
- Exceptional understanding of CQC requirements and potentially turnaround experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, commissioners and CQC
- Successful track record in leading, developing and motivating employees.
- Track record of delivering results in a multi-site environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!