QTS SCIENCE TEACHER
LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT POSITION FROM SEPTEMBER 2017, THAT COULD START BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS
LOCAL TO SUTTON COLDFIELD? OR ABLE TO COMMUTE
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school that has recently become part of the Arthur Terry Trust, and the new Head Teacher has a proven track record of turning schools in special measures into Ofsted Good schools. The support that the SLT, and Heads of Department offer are unparalleled. Having significantly improved the behaviour and teaching standards of the school, they are looking to strengthen their science department with a strong NQT Science teacher for September to maintain the new, high teaching standards of the school.
The school are so committed to securing a strong QTS Science Teacher, they are open to offering them work before the holidays so that they can pay them over the summer.
This is a fairly small school in Sutton Coldfield, who are looking for someone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
We appreciate that you may be busy at this time of year, but if this sounds like the ideal position for you for September 2017, please send your CV to - or call.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.