£25-30K plus benefits dependent on experience
White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3TN
CLEAN is a fast growing and dynamic company and is now the largest independent in its sector with further ambitious growth plans in place. We are a leading B2B service company supplying pre-dominantly to the hospitality market. Our customers include many leading brands (eg, Hilton, Hotel du Vin, Malmaison, Compass, Weetabix, Radisson, Melia) as well as many independent groups and businesses.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a small Marketing Team based at our modern head office in White Waltham, Maidenhead.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in developing all elements of the marketing mix for an ambitious and growing company. We have consistently delivered year on year growth over the last decade and we have plans to accelerate this further.
This role would suit a motivated and commercially minded marketing professional who will be given the opportunity to contribute and assist in the delivery of the Marketing activity for the CLEAN business and its associated brands. Reporting to the Head of Group Marketing, the role will require someone who is confident and a self-starter and can work with and influence internal and external stakeholder groups.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Email Marketing to deliver lead generation campaigns.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of key marketing campaigns.
- Helping to drive relevant online traffic to the CLEAN website.
- Write and manage online content.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity and provide regular reporting.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Generate promotional materials.
- Ensure all communication materials are in line with brand guidelines.
- Provide presentation development support to Director’s, Account and Sales teams.
A high standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills (including excel, statistical analysis and use of design packages), coupled with excellent communication and creative skills are essential for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with previous marketing experience to work across the full marketing remit.