A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful and ambitious NAM or SNAM with Top 4 Grocery experience to join this fast growing and exciting FMCG SME as their new Commercial Manager looking after their largest customer, driving further growth and opportunities as the wider business looks to continue expanding after a fantastic growth period.
Commercial Manager - Fast Growing FMCG SME Food Brand
My client is an extremely exciting and fast growing brand that's gone from start-up 10 years ago to a very successful SME and now looking to increase the size of their operations. My client has extremely high standards and core values at its heart, meaning skills but person fit are very important during an interview process. Now employing in excess of 250 people, my client has annual TO in excess of £30m with growth plans to see the business double in the next few years.
The Commercial Manager will drive the development and delivery of the growth plans, focusing on leading the relationship with their largest grocery account - an account delivering over 50% of the businesses turnover. Responsibilities will include:-
- Managing and developing the relationships with a key Top 4 account, having full P&L responsibility as well as seeking all potential new business opportunities within the account
- Generate and own the commercial forecast for the customer, working with all internal commercial stakeholders as well as product, marketing, operations and finance
- Hone a deep knowledge of the market place, use information available to create the very best customer plans and strategies
- Create, develop and implement the commercial plans, ensuring the customer has the right range, promotions and marketing to maximise profitable growth
The successful candidate for the Commercial Manager will be:-
- A passionate, proactive, confident sales person with a proven track record of strong account management and influencing skills
- A smart, analytically minded and strong presenter
- Track record of generating and building lasting, key relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Track record of FMCG sales, a mix of larger and smaller size businesses internally and track record with a Top 4 Grocery account
- Passionate about working in a smaller size business, and fast growing challenger brand mentality
- Can demonstrate strong leaderships skills and manage up internally
up to £58,000 basic salary + uncapped bonuses + company car + benefits (candidates needs to be able to commute to the Brighton office a minimum of 3 days per week)