Investment Appraisal Accountant
Churchill Howard are recruiting on behalf of leading Global business for a role in their Solihul office. This reputable and well established business has a global footprint and have an excellent opportunity for an Investment Appraisal Accountant to work as a part of finance team and collaborate with non finance individuals on various projects and for various new and existing clients.
Within this sector it would benefit you if you have experience or knowledge in the fields of design, engineering or infrastructure (either within your education or within your sector exposure) and can bring commercial finance experience in either the form of corporate finance or due diligence to the table. Hence this may be a strong fit for those with an accountant practice background.
Amongst the interesting and varied commercial and technical responsibilities in this role you will be involved in:
- Providing advice to investors on commercial and technical issues relating to investments
- Involvement in analysis to form the basis of revenue forecasts, business model inputs and advice to clients
- Project managing client assignments
- Responsibility for finalisation and presentation of client reports and models - Preparation and pricing of bids to facilitate new project wins
- Work as part of a UK team on various International and UK assignments (hence some flexibility to travel is required)
- Preparing financial or commercial due diligence reports
- Advising on market trends and predictions
For consideration for this fantastic commercial finance opportunity you will have at least 3 of the following:
- Relevant professional experience (possibly within and area of corporate finance i.e Transaction Services, Corporate Finance or Restructuring)
- Accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Forecasting and modelling experience
- Experience in the field of mergers and acquisitions
- An interest and capability in business development and client engagement
You will be rewarded with one of the best benefits packages in this market and an outstanding career opportunity. Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.