Business Development Executive - Wimbledon
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 20th April!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 20th April between 9:00 am - 5:30pm The Old Town Hall, 4, Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8YB
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Business Development Executive
£20,000 + 10% commission on all sales
Salary review after 6 months
Carlton recruitment is pleased to announce that our dynamic and vibrant client is currently seeking an ambitious, music loving and results driven Business Development Executive to join their expanding team based in Wimbledon.
This is a sales based target driven role, with the lucky candidate needing to be dedicated to developing and applying an effective sales strategy, hitting sales targets on a month to month basis, and increasing the quality and number of music clients we represent.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales whilst forging strong relationships with artists.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Hit monthly sales targets
- Passion for music and sound -desirable
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant music role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Drive and CRM software (e.g. Infusions office or SalesForce)
- Ability to build rapport
- Good communication skills
- Proven sales target results
- Time management and planning skills
- Highly self driven and motivated
- Business Development experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.