Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - London - Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Education
A successful, multi skilled consultancy in central London is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is competent at carrying out both Quantity Surveying and Project Management services.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to several prestigious clients and projects throughout London.
The consultancy is currently in the process of implementing a long term plan and the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor would be seeking longevity with a clear path to Associate Partner and Partner.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to an Associate Director whilst leading a variety of projects. Sectors include: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Educational.
Day to day role will include:
- Pre and Post contract
- Managing Projects
- Cost planning and reports
- Elements of Project Management duties as required
- Employer Agent where required
- Preparing the final accounts
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- MRICS is preferable
- 10+ years' experience
- Enjoys interacting with clients
- Good leadership skills
- Project Management experience is beneficial
- Seeking progression
A fantastic opportunity for longevity and proregression to Partner.
- Expediting the progress to Associate will be encouraged from day one
- 25 days annual leave in addition to all statutory holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Will be expected to take the Lead on projects
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Partner / Cost Consultant / Associate / Central London / MRICS