Administration/Marketing Assistant/Estimators Assistant
Our client, a property services company based in Sevenoaks requires an Administration Assistant/Estimators Assistant to work closely with their marketing team on projects up to the value of £10 to £30,000.
We are looking for a methodical, organised individual that will work alongside the Sales Manager, Bid Manager and Marketing Consultant and become an integral part of a growing team.
My client is looking for a numerate and IT savvy person who is willing to learn and develop their skills and move on to an estimating role. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right person. You must be someone who would be happy to work to strict deadlines. There will be opportunities to go out on site in the future with managers to estimate jobs.
Salary: £17,000- £20,000
Annual Leave: 20 days annual paid leave excluding bank holidays + 2 additional days after the first year of service + 1 additional day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Maintain and build on accurate pricing matrices for range of specifications
- Use intermediate Excel skills to provide detailed breakdown of costs
- Identify methods of service improvement and cost savings
- Contacting suppliers to get prices for the Estimating Manager
- Assist new business team to build value proposal information for tender submission
- Assist in the completion of standard answers within tender response
- Complete form of tender documents
- Liaise with Bid Administrator and Marketing Consultant throughout the tender process
- Requesting prices from sub contractors
- Updating preferred sub contractor database
- Update Salesforce CRM
- Save all data on company database
- Using social media to promote and market the brand
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Generate handover documentation for successful bids
- Booking internal handover meetings
- Organised and methodical
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Maths minimum B or above (GCSE)
- Good communicator, verbally and written
- Reliable and hardworking
- Advanced capability with excel (pivot tables, calculations etc.)
- Good knowledge of Power Point
- Good writing skills
- Ideally someone who would like a career within bid administration or writing
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants individually. Should you not hear back from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.