Digital Marketing Executive - Key Position/Unique Opportunity
"Zhappy - Any Service, Anytime, Anywhere"
Zhappy International is looking for a driven and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our high-promising app start up in the heart of Central London.
We are a very small team. Some might consider us to be pretty informal, but we work hard, focused and efficient.
Our office is based in a vibrant building in the heart of Central London providing outstanding conditions for creative productivity and building a world-class startup that aspires to be game changing and scaled around the world.
Your role is to design, implement and control our whole digital marketing strategies.
You will be expected to know and have experience in the following areas:
DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
- Provide general marketing support in planning, launching & executing online marketing campaigns, with specific focus on the digital marketing strategy.
- Create & implement the development & growth of our social media channels.
- Monitor & report online activity including the website & social media platforms using web analytics, whilst demonstrating ROI
- Manage & implement email marketing & social ad campaigns
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop future campaigns & improve customer engagement
- Work with & manage an external digital agency to create & execute the relevant social & digital strategies to achieve business objectives
- Understanding the competitor’s position through their social & digital presence, providing benchmark analysis
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design & channels
- Set up and optimise PPC search campaigns
- Ensure that PPC search campaigns are monitored daily and meet relevant targets
- Create display ads
- Create Ads for search and display networks
- Advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Track and monitor a campaigns performance with a weekly/monthly report
- Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
- Analyse the traffic and visitors to the business website and social media platforms
- Analyse and report data with Google Analytics
- Collecting campaign metrics
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Deliver reporting and analysis of the campaigns and projects during and after campaigns to ensure that marketing is focused on providing strong returns
Key Requirements - Candidate Skills and Attributes
- A proven track record of managing successful, large-scale digital marketing campaigns from conception through to delivery
- A strong background in managing digital marketing channels including email, SMM, PPC/PPM on Google,Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Experience working with:
- Google Adwords, Google Webmaster, Google Term Manager
- Content Management System & email marketing platforms (ESPs)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English of a teamnt time management and organisation skills
- Experience and knowledge of social media
- Hard working, punctual and reliable
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succee
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Has initiative and problem solving skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Passionate and able to display knowledge of Social Media & Digital Marketing
" For us, the digital marketing position is an ultimate key position.
Working for a disruptive startup like Zhappy, is certainly a unique opportunity to stretch yourself and grow faster than you could possibly imagine!
We are open for most generous rewards (bonus/share options) besides a competitive salary, if you grow towards becoming that genius we want you to be"
- Alexander Eloy, Managing Partner