Full Time & Part Time
Our client is now recruiting for Support Workers who are seeking a satisfying, rewarding career in social care to join their team in Tunbridge Wells.
As our client’s Support Workers you will join the already busy team and be motivated to provide a high quality service along with flexibility around shifts worked as our client operate a 24 hour service. The shifts on offer range from mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights and could be working as part of a team or alone so there really is something for everyone!
Ideally, our client are looking for drivers who like variety in their job role as you will be offering support across both their residential and community services. Each service and individual they support is different so confidence in following care plans is essential. However, full inductions will be provided.
To be considered for our client’s Support Worker role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- No experience necessary, as we employ people based on their values and commitment to the people we support.
- Resourcefulness - can you find different and innovative ways to support people to overcome difficulties?
- Tenacity - do you prefer to see lasting results over a period of time, rather than quick fixes?
- Empathy- can you see things from other people’s point of view?
- Flexibility - things can change last minute; can you adapt and move on quickly?
- Compassion - do you have kindness and understanding for people overcoming disadvantage?
- Patience -when things take longer than you expect, can you stay calm and positive?
Our client provide exceptional training and development opportunities for the right people who share their values and can demonstrate commitment.
Support Worker Benefits:
- Full induction process and dedicated manager to support you
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Outstanding training and development opportunities including H & S Care qualifications, the Care Certificate and specialist training fully funded by Avenues
- Career progression
- Enhanced DBS paid for by the company
- Pension plan, childcare vouchers, union membership and corporate membership of HSA’s 'Simply Health’ insurance
- Online discounts and offers through The Benefit Website
- O2 Open Employee Perks
- Paid annual leave
If you feel you have the skills for our client’s Support Worker role, please apply now!
Bank Support Worker, Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Carer, Care, Bank Staff.