Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant to take on an exciting, progressive opportunity within a market leading property organisation based in Birmingham.
We are seeking an ambitious individual with past experience of Client Accounting within a large property organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be the main point of contact for clients and will confidently deal with clients
- Attend meetings with clients and work with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate
- Be familiar with RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements and adhere to Department QA procedures
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders, acting on and providing information as required
- Liaise with External Parties (i.e. Auditors) as appropriate
Qualities and Personal Attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to interact and deal with surveyors/ clients/ tenants
- Takes ownership of deliverables and activities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for Tom Bailey or Alex Ellis for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.