Account Senior Small Business
I am currently working on a Accounts Senior role within one of the leading regional Accountancy Practices in East Anglia. the firm in question are looking for an Accounts Senior or Semi Senior to join their prestigious Small Business team in either Ipswich of Colchester. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading team and handle your own client portfolio. A competitive salary and benefit package is also on offer.
The role will require you to:
- Manager your own client portfolio, dealing with small sets of self-employed accounts and associated taxes
- Prepare self assessment and Partnership Tax returns
- Manage your own workload and be the first point of contact for your clients
- Supervise juniors in the team in the preparation of accounts, provide training and aid in their overall development
- Work within budgets set at the planning stage
You will either be ACA, ACCA, CTA or AAT qualified (or equivalent) or close to qualification and have experience managing your own client portfolio. You must've very comfortable communicating with clients and take a personable and professional approach to managing these clients. Strong organisational and time management skills are essential.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber at Cooper Lomaz.