Business Devel C-Ordinator
Interaction Recruitment are the fastest growing UK based independent Recruitment agency in the UK. We are proud to be representing a leading not for profit provider of health insurance.
Working closely with 8 business development Co-ordinators in their Birmingham office which is based on the outskirts of the city centre.
· To retain existing policyholders via incoming calls who intend to cancel their policy
· To capitalise on any cross and up-selling opportunities via incoming and outgoing calls;
· To increase the recovery of lapsed policyholders via proactive sales techniques such as standard letters, telephone approaches and following up mail shots.
· To seek Tell-a-friend referrals via proactive incoming and outgoing telephone sales techniques;
· To ensure accurate records of progress and correspondence are kept;
· To report sales against targets using adequate metrics;
· To work closely with the Assistant Manager, DST, analysing opportunities for further sales, co-ordinating efforts and resources;
The successful candidate will have significant outbound/telesales experience including:
· Cold calling
· Cross sell and up selling
· Retention and objection handling
You will be required to work the below hours in shift patterns as follows:
12pm - 8pm or possible 8.45am - 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm and regular Saturdays 10am - 2pm;
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent employee benefits such as Generous Pension, Health Care, Subsidised Canteen, on Site Parking (providing spaces are available) 23 days holiday rising to 24 days after 12 months.
What salary are we talking?
Salary is £20,593 per annum. Rising to £20,896 after completing 6 month probation period.
If this exciting new role sounds like something you would be interested in hearing further about then please contact me.