Bookkeeper- Central Oxford
Located in lovely offices in the centre of Oxford, our client is looking for an all-round bookkeeper to join their growing and dynamic business on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, the successful bookkeeper will have exposure and input in all areas of the accounts.
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering above and beyond their customers expectations consistently, leading them to grow at a fast pace whilst building a very stable customer base.
The duties of the successful bookkeeper will include:
- all purchase ledger transactions
- all sales ledger transactions
- supplier management
- credit control
- balance sheet accounting and reconciliations
- VAT returns
- credit card and expenses accounting
- month end close and rolling of ledger
- maintenance of the ledgers and chart of accounts
- assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of accurate and timely monthly and annual management and financial accounts
- balance sheet and cashflow analysis
To be considered for the position, candidates are required to have varied accounting experience and have some previous working experience within a similar, varied bookkeeping position.
A starting salary of between £25,000- £30,000
Flexible working hours
Generous overall benefits package
Friendly, environment and team